Masterball

Shadow28

The game froze on me while I was in the middle of a poke battle b4 I could select a pokeball game unfreezes and uses my masterball is there any way of getting it back I got it on the xmas map my in game name is shadow28 and I'm currently in sunnyshore city in sinnoh

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Master ball Disappeared

<t>I had a problem with the same thing except I was in the middle of a wild Pokemon encounter I opened my bag to select a ball and the game froze on me and by the time it unfroze the game automatically used my only masterball from crumpit cave I posted in forums when the issue happened but never got a response my in game name is shadow28</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Shadow28" post_id="490655" time="1515122163" user_id="1818620"><s>

</s>

I had a problem with the same thing except I was in the middle of a wild Pokemon encounter I opened my bag to select a ball and the game froze on me and by the time it unfroze the game automatically used my only masterball from crumpit cave I posted in forums when the issue happened but never got a response my in game name is shadow28

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

PRO is a still a live beta. So it can crash or freeze at any moment. I am afraid that staff won't be able to help you. But wait for a staff to respond</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Shadow28" post_id="490655" time="1515122163" user_id="1818620"><s>

</s>

I had a problem with the same thing except I was in the middle of a wild Pokemon encounter I opened my bag to select a ball and the game froze on me and by the time it unfroze the game automatically used my only masterball from crumpit cave I posted in forums when the issue happened but never got a response my in game name is shadow28

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Same happened with me</r>

Looking for a Guild

I am Sinnoh Champion

I play in Red Server.

If any guild willing to take me in, message me in forum or pm me in game.

<t>Lost by crash issues<br/>

Including disconnections and rollbacks<br/>

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

So, you both can't get it</t>