Question

Daniel17

First, make sure you have posted here with good evidence of the incident. If you don't have screenshots, I am afraid that the staff cant help you.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70075

If you done that, wait for a staff to see that.

Good luck

This isn't true. Staff can recover w/out screenshots. It's harder, but possible.

First, make sure you have posted here with good evidence of the incident. If you don't have screenshots, I am afraid that the staff cant help you.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=70075

If you done that, wait for a staff to see that.

Good luck

This isn't true. Staff can recover w/out screenshots. It's harder, but possible.

I am not 100% sure if they will recover without any evidence. I told you as I have seen some cases like you who have released their Pokemon and wanted it back with any screenshots. After that, staff had said that they can't help without proof. I guess they will be able to do something if you know the Pokemon's ID.

How long does it take to recover a pokemon accidentally deleted? :Frown:

As i told you here:

You will have to wait for an admin to be available to restore it in your box; please be patient as they are busy people :Angel:

I cannot give you an ETA of when they will be able to retrieve it for you;

And there:

You'll notice that I've deleted a few posts of yours, and merged a few others; please refrain from posting multiple posts and/or topics about the same issue.

[...]

With this being said, I will lock this topic as well, and ask you once again to please remain patient until an Admin is available to retrieve your pokemon :Sing:

Next post about it will be punished. This is plain spam.

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked[/glow] -