Amnesty for banned players

Iamguts

Dear PRO staff and players,

Recent years it's hard to find a game like PRO which is a massively multiplayer online game that predicated around the official Pokémon games.Also staff's are keeping the game balanced and doing their job as great as they are.

I had a consequent amount of playtime and I invested hours in PRO. So I can say that this game is enjoyable and fun also it makes you happy when you spend time with your precious friends.While I was playing PRO, some feelings have affected me.Those feelings are about missing my friends who are already banned for some reasons.I'm pretty sure there are many players feeling and thinking like me.After thinking about these situations I found a way to solve it. Me and players like me would be glad if you make amnesty after server merge to banned players who invested over 500 hours or the number PRO staff would choose. I said over 500 hours because beginners don't have anything to lose.As an addiction,this amnesty can be made once in 4 years.

This topic may have many pros and cons.I can count some pros as :

- We can get back our precious players we lost already.

- Players who left game for this reason can come back after they heard this new.

- PVP will be more contentious cause all gonna be experienced players.

- After server merge it may be a new blank page to startover.

- PRO staff is wondered about how it is gonna affect on players.I can say that people will love that idea.

Also we can't say there are no cons like :

- "How can you 100% quarantee that they won't fail again?"

I can't quarantee for all but this is their last chance and there will be no return for them again and they can be under control for a specific time at start.

- Players can think like ' oh we can do all bad things cause if we are banned we will get a chance after 4 years.' Thinking that is so absurd cause noone can wait for 4 years that easy.

Finally, all these arguments I hope you got my feelings and I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong.I am waiting your support dear PRO staff and players. Please help about my writing if there is anything missing.Lastly, we shouldn't forget that forgiveness is a great virtue also who died for forgiveness. :Angel:

Unfortunately, those who have been permanently banned from the game will remain permanently banned from the game. No matter how much playtime a user has put into the game, they must have done a pretty large offence to receive a permanent ban. All users agree to the Game Rules upon sign up and have no excuse to break them, especially those which lead to a permanent ban. If a user felt that they have been wrongfully banned, they can appeal said ban in the Discipline Appeal subforum. Those who are honest and apologetic are more likely to be given a second chance than those who lie. Those who lie lose the trust of staff and their accounts are refused an unbanning. Why should we trust people with their accounts back after they just lied to staff in their appeal? There's nothing stopping banned users from making a new account, assuming that ability wasn't removed from them. I'm not sure why you're on about being banned for 4 years when PRO isn't even 3 years old.

Also, we aren't unbanning you account because you had a lot of hours on it, Secretrage.

- Locked -

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.