Just found this out..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome !

I seen you in All chat chatting away with the others! Thank you Dofa! :Angel:

Thanks for notice :D

If you have any question you can /friend Dofalmingo or /pm Dofalmingo-=-your ign for ask me all time or if you have discord add mw :D

Have Fun Playing Game :3

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

Welcome fellow Ghost trainer ^.^ I play pretty often ! Since closed beta and during the wipe. Game has changed in so many amazing ways ! I would say my favorite Pokemon are sableye prankster especially in mega form which mega stones haven't been released yet ;) in early beta there were a few stones coded but could not do anything with them . Enjoy the countless hours of gameplay and imo Red is still the best server to be on (also the original server)

Welcome fellow Ghost trainer ^.^ I play pretty often ! Since closed beta and during the wipe. Game has changed in so many amazing ways ! I would say my favorite Pokemon are sableye prankster especially in mega form which mega stones haven't been released yet ;) in early beta there were a few stones coded but could not do anything with them . Enjoy the countless hours of gameplay and imo Red is still the best server to be on (also the original server)

Sableye is pretty amazing I like that mon as well! I'm currently on red now trying to beat the 1st gym LOL. Here I gooooooooooo

soulsembraced.png

[highlight=purple][glow=white]Oh how I love my beloved absol..we both venture forth together[/glow][/highlight]

Welcome !

I seen you in All chat chatting away with the others! Thank you Dofa! :Angel:

Thanks for notice :D

If you have any question you can /friend Dofalmingo or /pm Dofalmingo-=-your ign for ask me all time or if you have discord add mw :D

Have Fun Playing Game :3

Alright man will do :D

soulsembraced.png

[highlight=purple][glow=white]Oh how I love my beloved absol..we both venture forth together[/glow][/highlight]