How to get Mew

Seibuza

66401 I wonder why he can't get the ticket then. Maybe you need 300 hours?

yes as already known mew requires 350hours of gametime.

66401 I talked with the old man in Celadon but he says I am still not ready. I have 279 pokes, all from Kanto, Mewto dex, 124 evolved and 279 hours played

try again if you reached 350 hours of gametime :)

Seibuza_Sig.png

you're way off btw :)

someone left that script in vermilion by mistake. that isnt the way to access faraway island.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

66409 someone left that script in vermilion by mistake. that isnt the way to access faraway island.

They should remove it, if it has no purpose in the game. Has wasted a lot of players time thinking this was something useful. I also take it the Old Sea Ticket doesn't do anything either?

66413 please tell us where to go to far away island

They won't tell us. They want us to hunt for it and spend more time on their game, which is why I think this item and the guards at Vermillion port were left behind to throw players off. It would take no more than a few minutes to make the guard npc disappear after the SS Anne has set sail if they wanted to script it.

zxo9jp.png

66409 someone left that script in vermilion by mistake. that isnt the way to access faraway island.

They should remove it, if it has no purpose in the game. Has wasted a lot of players time thinking this was something useful. I also take it the Old Sea Ticket doesn't do anything either?

66413 please tell us where to go to far away island

They won't tell us. They want us to hunt for it and spend more time on their game, which is why I think this item and the guards at Vermillion port were left behind to throw players off. It would take no more than a few minutes to make the guard npc disappear after the SS Anne has set sail if they wanted to script it.

nah, that was just overseen for real. Otherwise Arnie wouldnt have told you that it shouldnt be thereit gonna be removed probably soon.