How to get Mew

Seibuza

67578 huft..

i dont know whats wrong

i beat lance, owned 146 kanto pokemon, seen 4 legendaries, and 350h + :Frown:

dex.pnglegendary.pngimage.pngimage.png

the man in celadon didnt give me the item :Frown:

I had the same problem, after getting the mew data in safari kanto (ev-train area) he finally gave me the map.

So i am pretty sure that one main requirement is also to have the mew dex data, just try it.

AkmfjcI.png

67578 huft..

i dont know whats wrong

i beat lance, owned 146 kanto pokemon, seen 4 legendaries, and 350h + :Frown:

dex.pnglegendary.pngimage.pngimage.png

the man in celadon didnt give me the item :Frown:

I had the same problem, after getting the mew data in safari kanto (ev-train area) he finally gave me the map.

So i am pretty sure that one main requirement is also to have the mew dex data, just try it.

can you tell me what is the npc name ? But i heard that npc is removed :/ i dont know

67605 does i need to have 240 pokemon caught and if yes why

It lists all the requirement in the main thread you should go back and read them.

But you do need to have caught 240 pokemon to have fought lance again so you can open the cerulean cave to get the dex data for mewtwo, so you can have the 146 kanto pokemon caught and the 4 legends seen to get the map.

I have not done this it is just what I have understood from reading this thread, gl with ur quest 2 find mew ^^

thank you, i seen mew in safari and i got the item from the man. but, when i got it, my play hours is 351 :Smile:

allessio.png