How to get Mew

Seibuza

96523 only 350 hours and 240 captured pokemon not need evolve?

63300 - 350+ Hours played (351<)

- All Kanto Pokemon Caught ( legendary birds + mewtwo seen) + 71 Pokes Evolved in Pokedex*

- Dragon Membership (costs 200k at blackthorn, so johto unlocked probably is a requirement), you need Dragon Ms to enter Dragons Den B1f (need to register 240 Pokes in your Pokedex and fight Dragonite)

- Johto e4 + Red finished (just a guess) <<--not sure about this one

Seibuza_Sig.png

Known requirements for Mew/Quest:

- 350+ Hours played (351<)

[glow=red]- All Kanto Pokemon Caught ( legendary birds + mewtwo seen) + 71 Pokes Evolved in Pokedex*[/glow]

- Dragon Membership (costs 200k at blackthorn, so johto unlocked probably is a requirement), you need Dragon Ms to enter Dragons Den B1f (need to register 240 Pokes in your Pokedex and fight Dragonite)

- Johto e4 + Red finished (just a guess) <<--not sure about this one

Eh, even if unlocking Johto isn't actually a requirement, you pretty much have to do it to get into Dragon's Den anyway :Crazy:

Also, I'm not sure about Johto E4, but I know for sure you do not have to beat Red in Mt. Silver, because I never battle Red there, not even once, yet I have Mew.

96862 Eh, even if unlocking Johto isn't actually a requirement, you pretty much have to do it to get into Dragon's Den anyway :Crazy:

Also, I'm not sure about Johto E4, but I know for sure you do not have to beat Red in Mt. Silver, because I never battle Red there, not even once, yet I have Mew.

changed thanks for the info

Seibuza_Sig.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I captured Mew, thank you.

I also made a map of the cerulean B1F, I was about to do all the Cerulean Cave map, but well, I was too busy then. I don't know where to post it so I post it here :Crazy:

1457367168-cerulean-cave-1f.png

To reach Mewtwo you need to go at the 4th exit. :)