Heatran quest.. MASTERBALL and RC..

Lukacs

When my gyarados fainted i was teleported to survival area pokecenter.. So, i cannot talk to the buck who give me back my stuffs... Is te second time it happens.. First time server down in a middle of battle..

Hello there, and sorry for the inconvenience!

As [mention]hahahaka[/mention] mentioned ‒and thank you for your fast answer‒, you will need to train a new pokémon up to lvl 60 in order to access Stark Mountain Main Cavern again; once inside, you will have to defeat the lvl 99 Heatran, then talk to Buck in the room, to get all your masterballs and rare candies back :Sing:

You will then be able to go back inside the mountain with any pokémon you want, of any level, in order to attempt to catch a level 30 Heatran.

If you fail to catch, or disconnect during the battle against the level 30 one, you will have to challenge and defeat Boss Nikola at Trainers Valley (Unknown Place), and come back to try catching Heatran again.

I wish you good luck and a great day! :Shy:

• 3 weeks later...

What's the recommended Pokemon to take gyrados was working till I was killed I have a few Pokemon in mind but I wanna know the best Pokemon to take

I suggest you to take Gyrados, Garchomp or Snorlax. All of them are good for the quest. I wouldn't say there is a best Pokemon for the quest. All of them are good in thier own way. But Gyrados maybe a little better than the others.Good luck :Smile:

What's the recommended Pokemon to take gyrados was working till I was killed I have a few Pokemon in mind but I wanna know the best Pokemon to take

Gyarados is the best. The only thing to watch out for is the Trainer with a banette that has thunder. Garchomp is second best. Snorlax is slow and if you get crit you lose kinda hard.