Can we release regice and fight shamac clause for another ?

Ghostmaster

-snip-

Hey there Ghostmaster!

The Shamac Claus NPC used to recover Regice works similarly to the Nikola Boss, where a player can gain another chance to capture their Regice if they lose the chance to catch it via dc, server crash, killing it, rollback etc.

However, if you release your Regice the only way to recover it is via the Restore Pokemon Megathread where an Admin will assist you in recovering it if you have the Pokemon's ID number.

The post in question, has been edited to reflect this.

Until we meet again.

-snip-

Hey there Ghostmaster!

The Shamac Claus NPC used to recover Regice works similarly to the Nikola Boss, where a player can gain another chance to capture their Regice if they lose the chance to catch it via dc, server crash, killing it, rollback etc.

However, if you release your Regice the only way to recover it is via the Restore Pokemon Megathread where an Admin will assist you in recovering it if you have the Pokemon's ID number.

The post in question, has been edited to reflect this.

Thanks for the reply shaui I appreciate it! Do you believe that like the IV reroll ticket there may be a nature re-roll ticket in the future for legendiaries only? Even after using sync's all my legendaries so far have failed natures and I would love another chance to be able to use them since in pvp they could be very viable to my party in certain situations.

Thanks for the reply shaui I appreciate it! Do you believe that like the IV reroll ticket there may be a nature re-roll ticket in the future for legendiaries only? Even after using sync's all my legendaries so far have failed natures and I would love another chance to be able to use them since in pvp they could be very viable to my party in certain situations.

Actually, the reroll.png Reroll Ticket item is usable for both IVs or Nature already :Smile:

You can reroll only once with each ticket, and it's totally random: you can get worse IVs, and cannot lock any ‒ or can get the same nature after reroll, if you choose this.

Reminder that you can use your reroll ticket at Psychic Marina, at Vermilion City, Kanto:

KB8ceus.png

Good luck with your legendaries, and have a great day :Shy:

Actually, the reroll.png Reroll Ticket item is usable for both IVs or Nature already :Smile:

You can reroll only once with each ticket, and it's totally random: you can get worse IVs, and cannot lock any ‒ or can get the same nature after reroll, if you choose this.

Reminder that you can use your reroll ticket at Psychic Marina, at Vermilion City, Kanto:

KB8ceus.png

Good luck with your legendaries, and have a great day :Shy:

OMG that's awesome thanks so much for the info!! I thought it was IV only. Does this work on all legionaries like Suicuine or Latios/Latias?

OMG that's awesome thanks so much for the info!! I thought it was IV only. Does this work on all legionaries like Suicuine or Latios/Latias?

You're welcome! And, yes, it does :Grin:

If there's a legendary that we forgot on the NPC list, please tell us so :Sing: