Rare Candy Buyer [NPC]

Zynodex

Hello,

I have an suggestion that might help out some players. A NPC that will buy your rare candies for 10,000 pokedollars.

I don't know If It's right but I got told that the prices of rare candies are dropping with the time and If there was an NPC that will buy them, It wont.

It doesn't matter where the NPC is but I recommend in the Ruins of Alph since there is an Item Maniac too.

Thanks for reading this and merry christmas :y: :y:

Zynodex

Re: Rare Candy Seller [NPC]

<r>I find it very convenient <E>:confused:</E> , the most ideal would be to get rare candys after a certain amount of requirements when doing a special mission that you can do every week or something similar <E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

and this I say after the players who make their living selling rare candy, an NPC that sells that item will make them take away a way to get good money for who takes their time to farm, and those who do not have the facility to have interesting pokemons to sell <E>:confused:</E></r>

Prices of rare candies will stay 10k forever then. It wouldn't raise or reduce the price.

if for example I want to sell a rare candy, and I have the option to sell them to the npc that is "close" or to a player who needs me to go to another remote region to do so, in which case I would have to sell him said rare candy a little more expensive

and there is also the example that he could go to my position and I would have to wait for him to arrive, when I have the same possibility of selling him to a npc and have the money easier and faster, that is, for a player who wants to take such actions could want an extra benefit