I'm here to say hi

Hey everyone,

So i am playing this game for a while now, but only reacently started to use forum, and while the Red server is being down so long, i found time to say hi.

Ok, so now i will tell you a little about me. I'm from Lithuania and since i was a little, i just loved pokemon, i remember playing with the pokemon caps, that was the first pokemon game-ish i started playing, than there was a pretty boring ones, that i could play throw my browser, like pokemonindigo, pokemoncrater. I played those for a pretty long time. Than after a long, long time i found PRO, and i just got in love with this game form the start, i loved how different this game was from those i played earlier and now, i just got addicted to it. :D

I also love to play League of Legends, i spent like 4 years already playing that game, i'm not that great at it tho.. :D

That's pretty much it, i hope it wasn't boring reading this and i'll see you all in the game.. ^^

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.