a few interesting things

Darkcross852

I want to clarify that I do not know if someone else has shared the same ideas, all the suggestions I make are from my own perspective of how I could improve the game.

all the visual material is using images from the internet and I do not own more than the effort to edit them to show in a visual way how all the ideas could be

Avatar in the game : why ? simple allows us to customize more our pokemon trainer profile, this consists of two options, one to choose an image of a predetermined "character" as well as a background, both can be achieved by doing certain events, buying in the coin shop, others by points of pvp, if we have more content to collect, give us some sense of progession and many more possibilities,

fondo_pokemon.png

changes in the combat interface: this is to give a little visual appeal to the combat interface allowing us to show our rank in pvp in the form of a medal or trophy, at the same time allowing to see the profile of our rival in case we need to know how strong he is (see the leagues he has won and his profile and rank in pvp)

I know that this can be complicated and unnecessary for now but I think that in the future it would not be bad to make some changes

poke_interfaz.png

pokemon calendar: allows us to see some special event, or add events to the members of the guild, also will come with a "mini event" depending on the day

: Monday: you get 10% more money from wild pokemon and battles against npcs.

: Tuesday: 1.5% extra chance to find you with some "unusual" pokemon in trees using headbutt

: Wednesday: 1.5% extra chance of encountering some "unusual" pokemon fishing

: Thursday: 5% extra exp

: Friday: 2% extra chance to get some object (star piece, nugget, etc) or "unusual" pokemon when using dig

: Saturday: 15% chance to beat a Pokémon you can win the doubles of EV's

: Sunday: 1% extra chance of finding "unusual" and "ms" pokemons on grass, surfing, caves, etc.

encourages more activity to the players and among themselves, gives them some facilities without becoming so advantageous

calendario.png

The first two options are things that Shane is likely working on in his new Pokemon game. Adding such features in PRO aren't possible due to limitations in the code (so I've heard).

The calendar idea is okay, but I don't think such an undertaking is a wise use of staff resources. People suggest daily incentives regularly, and the game already has daily bug catching which gives access to rare pokemon, easy money and good items, daily catching which gives a free shiny every month if you have MS and do it regularly, in addition to large cash prizes and rare items, and even doctor quests which give access to a whole range of rare and unique or as you said "unusual" pokes.

I haven't even mentioned daily headbutts, excavation sites, bi-weekly dig spots, or love island rock smashes. There is tons of daily things to do in PRO.

The first two options are things that Shane is likely working on in his new Pokemon game. Adding such features in PRO aren't possible due to limitations in the code (so I've heard).

The calendar idea is okay, but I don't think such an undertaking is a wise use of staff resources. People suggest daily incentives regularly, and the game already has daily bug catching which gives access to rare pokemon, easy money and good items, daily catching which gives a free shiny every month if you have MS and do it regularly, in addition to large cash prizes and rare items, and even doctor quests which give access to a whole range of rare and unique or as you said "unusual" pokes.

I haven't even mentioned daily headbutts, excavation sites, bi-weekly dig spots, or love island rock smashes. There is tons of daily things to do in PRO.

Well, the first two do not know how much is needed for the first two, it can be something on a smaller scale. not really a revolutionary super interface

the calendar can have many more uses, I agree that it can be very ambitious but I think there is the possibility that these benefits are changed in an automated way and that can please many, especially those who start the game and come ok that extra money or experience

but they are good, just my suggestions