This post made me Pokemon Legend jk

I haven't made any introduction yet (that's what i remember) since i joined here in forums and in game. So here I am, gonna introduce myself :Smile: , I'm Carlito2 or also known as Tatsumiii in yellow. I'm not really good making long sentences :Crazy:. I just wanted to say thanks to the staffs for their hard work and making the game and community so nice, keep up the good work :thumbsup:. I also want to thanks the RNG for giving me this Suicune :joy::joy::joy:

uyeHsdR.png

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Nice Suicune, I remember you we unlocked our pvp clothes at the same time you picked the orange one and I picked the purple one. :Heart:

I haven't made any introduction yet (that's what i remember) since i joined here in forums and in game. So here I am, gonna introduce myself :Smile: , I'm Carlito2 or also known as Tatsumiii in yellow. I'm not really good making long sentences :Crazy:. I just wanted to say thanks to the staffs for their hard work and making the game and community so nice, keep up the good work :thumbsup:. I also want to thanks the RNG for giving me this Suicune :joy::joy::joy:

uyeHsdR.png

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Nice Suicune, I remember you we unlocked our pvp clothes at the same time you picked the orange one and I picked the purple one. :Heart:

I'm glad you remember me :grin:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.