Stuck on SS Anne (Can't find Blissey)

Bongoblue

Hello

I'll go straight to it. I am stuck on SS. Anne.

I have talked to every NPC at least twice. I have searched every trashcan and then talked to every NPC again. I have talked to the guard at SSAnne 2F and then talked to every other NPC again. I have beat Jackson however I skipped the two trainers before him. I watched two tutorials on Youtube. But I cant find Blissey in the Ball room. I have searched the entire room several times. I talked in the help chat for about 15 minutes and followed every tip, nothing happened. Another guy on the server (only one on my friends list) is also stuck on boat without being able to find Blissey. What do I do? All help is appreciated thanks and if I have missed something then I am sincerely sorry about my mistake but I do not believe I have

Hello

I'll go straight to it. I am stuck on SS. Anne.

I have talked to every NPC at least twice. I have searched every trashcan and then talked to every NPC again. I have talked to the guard at SSAnne 2F and then talked to every other NPC again. I have beat Jackson however I skipped the two trainers before him. I watched two tutorials on Youtube. But I cant find Blissey in the Ball room. I have searched the entire room several times. I talked in the help chat for about 15 minutes and followed every tip, nothing happened. Another guy on the server (only one on my friends list) is also stuck on boat without being able to find Blissey. What do I do? All help is appreciated thanks and if I have missed something then I am sincerely sorry about my mistake but I do not believe I have

Battling Jackson and other NPCs is optional. It is not required. It's for getting exp. Also, did you follow every steps mentioned in the guide.

Update!

Whether or not there was a brief glitch or me messing up, I tried again now and it worked. Thank you GrandWarden for the response and look at this case as closed!

Glad your issue is solved! Thanks [mention]GrandWarden[/mention] for your fast answer :Shy:

Hope you'll enjoy your time around, and wish you guys a great day :Grin:

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -