Market Idea

Stainthegreat

Hello, I had this idea about an ingame shop since the way selling pokes or other items is really inconvenient. I think having a market where you can put a pokemon or item in for a certain amount so anyone can see and buy at anytime that fits them. I think it will be really helpful for anyone that is involved in selling or trading items/pokes since it will allow them to do other things and so they don't have to sit somewhere spamming there prices. what I had in mind is the same setup as an pokeshop so it wouldn't be too hard to code.

Stain

Hello, I had this idea about an ingame shop since the way selling pokes or other items is really inconvenient. I think having a market where you can put a pokemon or item in for a certain amount so anyone can see and buy at anytime that fits them. I think it will be really helpful for anyone that is involved in selling or trading items/pokes since it will allow them to do other things and so they don't have to sit somewhere spamming there prices. what I had in mind is the same setup as an pokeshop so it wouldn't be too hard to code.

Stain

Hello StainTheGreat, and thank you for your suggestion!

Unfortunately, it has already been suggested, and tested in the past; the outcome is that the servers' stability would suffer from it, therefore it is denied and non negotiable, as mentioned in the Read this before making a suggestion topic:

- [glow=white]Quote for visibility[/glow] -

Auction house or Market place

A platform for easier buying and selling of pokemon was planned, unfortunately the server will never be stable enough to support the feature without constant risk of pokemon, items and money being lost, which means it's not a viable addition and regretfully can't be added to PRO

Sorry for the inconvenience;

I wish you a good day, and happy holidays!

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked[/glow] -