a query regading pokes traded

Emjhei

good day sir, i just want to ask some question or rather some help

first thing first .. around march-april my friend ask if i can lend him a poke.. and since i know him since the start i lend him, and then sometimes during april i have switch from android - ios so i have no means to play pro.. ( idont have a laptop/pc) i just came back this dec and found out that he quit already .. my question is is there a chance i can get back my poke from him? or can you help me to contact him via mail or something? i just want my pokeback his ign: Shadowbolt and i need my talonflame h.a from him

thanks!!

DxGvytv.jpg

first thing first .. around march-april my friend ask if i can lend him a poke.. and since i know him since the start i lend him, and then sometimes during april i have switch from android - ios so i have no means to play pro.. ( idont have a laptop/pc) i just came back this dec and found out that he quit already .. my question is is there a chance i can get back my poke from him? or can you help me to contact him via mail or something? i just want my pokeback his ign: Shadowbolt and i need my talonflame h.a from him

thanks!!

You have any agreement/trade record of some sort to validate that it was actually borrowed?

We need this in order to prevent any possibility of scams.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

thanks!!

You have any agreement/trade record of some sort to validate that it was actually borrowed?

We need this in order to prevent any possibility of scams.

well i dont have any because i lost my android phone and i have an ss there.. but you can ask some of my guild members and they know about it.. or if you like you can ask shadowbolt himself.. i know its really hard to believe my claim but im 100% telling the truth .. if only i have contact to shadowbolt outside pro i can ask him directly to give it back to me .. but sad to say... i dont have contact on him

DxGvytv.jpg