Disappeared 1 million of my money in the game

Duski

Hi, help me, I lost 1 million of my money.

I only have this print below the moment I looked at the area that gets the value and I realized that it had disappeared.

But you can check into the system and you will see that I was 5 million and a little bit longer.

I had sold a shiny ralts to a Raphael for 5m, and I came to Hoen to make the story. I just got the second badge and I came to this city, I did not buy anything, and when I looked at the money, it had gone 1 million.

Please help me!

I await a return!

Att

Duski

20hnalv.png

-snip-

Hello there,

There are some possible ways for your money to disappear. Therefore, please answer these following questions to help us find the cause:

1. Did you disconnect during NPC battle process? (if you did, your money will be lost even if the battle or dialogue hasn't started)

2. Did you share your account password with anyone else?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I do not share it, only I know the password, it's a very difficult password that I use. I tried to see that I had some item in the account that could be equivalent, but it does not have, nor did I buy pokeballs. Moreover, in the place where I am in Hoen it is still not possible to make trade.

- snip -

Hello there, Duski,

Upon investigation, nothing seems unusual:

• No trade including money since your Ralts' sale;
  • No apparent traces of expensive purchases to NPCs ingame, such as hundreds of ultra balls, Blackthorn Dragon Club membership, or Excavation Permit since you're only at Slateport;
  • 5% money losses upon defeats added up would match your money losses:
    • From 5 000 000 to 4 750 000;
    • From 4 750 000 to 4 512 500;
    • From 4 512 500 to 4 286 875;
    • From 4 286 875 to 4 072 531.

With variations depending on balls or healing items bought, the boat travels' fees between Rustboro, Dewford and Slateport, the money gained by farming wild pokémon, etc.

It's easily considerable since starting a new region implies having only one lvl 5 pokémon at first :Sing:

[margin]6[/margin]Not only losses against NPCs, but also wild pokémon, ensure a loss of 5% of your current money; only a few story-related NPCs do not take your money, such as Lance and his Dragonair, at Vermilion, in Kanto.

I'm clearing this up since you didn't seem to be sure about this, here:

zQf3d7y.png

By the way, trading in Hoenn is possible from the beginning :Shy: Though you can only trade Hoenn pokémon until you get the 8th region's badge.

I'm looking forward for your answer; until then, I wish you a great day :Angel: