mt pyre trainers not giving any exp or money

Arpit

The trainers at mt pyre have really strong pokemon that should give a lot of exp but none of them give any exp . If you the developers think that this will make the player too strong ,so at least they should give some money and there are just to many magma grunts of them without any healing spot and if i exit the place they all will battle again ! Pls fix it .

The trainers at mt pyre have really strong pokemon that should give a lot of exp but none of them give any exp . If you the developers think that this will make the player too strong ,so at least they should give some money and there are just to many magma grunts of them without any healing spot and if i exit the place they all will battle again ! Pls fix it .

Its not bug, so it won't be fixed, I suggest you to borrow some pokes to your guild mates if you have guild... Or try this trick when the grunt is coming to your character log out immediately then log in, move forward just do the same until you reach the top :Grin:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Hello,

First of all, Mt. Pyre trainers not giving any experience is not a bug. That part is intended to be a challenge for the players, in part to prepare you for the battles you will have to do later!

However, as others above me said you can skip each trainer by logging out when dialogue starts. It is not recommended but you can do it.

Have a nice day and Happy Holidays! :Grin:

[glow=yellow] - Locked as Solved - [/glow]