UNDERUSED POKEMON IN PRO?

Carlito2

Hello guys so im gonna make a tournament in yellow, with the UU pokemon in PRO. I just need help with the names of pokemon that is not UU. I have a list here https://pastebin.com/xg8xvmma (credits to idkup most of them i got from him.) its the list which made before sinnoh, so there's alot of changes about the meta in PRO.

Feel free to discuss about every pokemon that are listed or not listed there, I might not reply but ill read every comment. Thank you in advance guys :Smile:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Is regice banned?

Some of the players dont have it so. But the tournament will be in showdown so i might remove it before i make a thread for the tournament. Thanks for reminding me tho :Grin:

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

Is Ambipom worth being banned, I'm not sure about yellow but its very rare to see one in red :D

Ambipom is not really common in pvp in yellow too nowadays