grandeminimos

Grandeminimos

I just came here to inform you that the elite 4 of kanto is bugada.A 3 days ago I lost the elite 4 of Kanto from that day when I go in the reception of the elite the character of the speech for me to wait the time (12 hours , as I was told in the game), so I can play again only I've been waiting for 3 days, and no one knows what's happening. My question is the game is really bugged or I need to wait 12 hours in game, logged in to enter again if no one answers me in about 12 hours I will simply stop playing this beautiful game.that you can solve this for the players, thank you for the attention :y:

I just came here to inform you that the elite 4 of kanto is bugada.A 3 days ago I lost the elite 4 of Kanto from that day when I go in the reception of the elite the character of the speech for me to wait the time (12 hours , as I was told in the game), so I can play again only I've been waiting for 3 days, and no one knows what's happening. My question is the game is really bugged or I need to wait 12 hours in game, logged in to enter again if no one answers me in about 12 hours I will simply stop playing this beautiful game.that you can solve this for the players, thank you for the attention :y:

Hello,

As [glow=red]@Burdyburns[/glow] and [glow=red]@Grandwarden[/glow] said (thanks guys!), you were in Berry Tower and not in the Elite 4 building.

Simply follow [glow=red]@Grandwarden's[/glow] instructions and you will get there,

Good luck and Happy New year! :Grin:

[glow=yellow] - Locked as Solved - [/glow]