Regenerator alomomola removed?

Romantico

I activated black medallion and went hunting my pokemons, bagon came first, frillish on the second attempt, then went hunting alomomola, I used repel trick and I started hunting, did not appear, bought more 300 super repel and found more than 50 alomomola, none h.a. I captured some great ivs, and I would have my profit and effort rewarded for a whole dawn, if it was not for the joke that the game did with me. it is not possible does not appear alomomola regenerator !!!!!!!!!

Please, check the alomomola of route 134, and give me an answer, I am unhappy and perplexed!

it is a tier 9 pokemon! plis.

ce9794b6c2134d48ef91c51f2766661c37c86fb4_00.gif

I activated black medallion and went hunting my pokemons, bagon came first, frillish on the second attempt, then went hunting alomomola, I used repel trick and I started hunting, did not appear, bought more 300 super repel and found more than 50 alomomola, none h.a. I captured some great ivs, and I would have my profit and effort rewarded for a whole dawn, if it was not for the joke that the game did with me. it is not possible does not appear alomomola regenerator !!!!!!!!!

Please, check the alomomola of route 134, and give me an answer, I am unhappy and perplexed!

It's random. So, it's not a issue. Good luck

Hello, as others said you were simply very unlucky. Having Black Medallion does not guarantee that you will get a hidden ability Pokemon.

It's frustrating i know, but sometimes the game can be like that, you had bad luck. Alomomola has the same chance of getting its hidden ability as any other Pokemon.

Good luck with your hunting and have a nice day! :Smile:

[glow=yellow] - Locked as Solved - [/glow]