Trade gone wrong

Kutoru

Hello Supp, i'm not sure if you can help me but today i went to the magma island (clinnabar) and there i skipped many npcs messages and randomly i got a trade offer from 1 npc.. you cant rlly skip it so i pressed random on my pokemons to get that message off..

And i unlucky traded my lvl66 Raichu to a lvl30 electrode.. now is my question if you can gimme that raichu back and the electrode or i rlly have to quit now..

Lovely greetings..

Kutoru

Okay thanks for the reply i thought better try it then doing nothing. cuz if u try to follow the "main story" and get some badges its like 10 steps backwards if u lose ur highest pokemon..

But nvm..

Ty m8

Hello Supp, i'm not sure if you can help me but today i went to the magma island (clinnabar) and there i skipped many npcs messages and randomly i got a trade offer from 1 npc.. you cant rlly skip it so i pressed random on my pokemons to get that message off..

And i unlucky traded my lvl66 Raichu to a lvl30 electrode.. now is my question if you can gimme that raichu back and the electrode or i rlly have to quit now..

Lovely greetings..

Kutoru

Hey, I think there must've been options "YES" and "NO" below the NPCs message. If not, you could've just completely close the client and then, again log in and move away from that NPC. As shisirbasnet told, I also don't think you will be able to get it back. Have a good day

Also, did the NPC ask for a specific pokémon?