Legendary re-roll

Guanxi

Hi, trying my best to not turn this into a rant but I have just spent 2 re-roll tickets on my Jirachi and the nature stayed the same twice, which kinda defeats the whole point of me re-rolling it at all. I have been told that I was just extremely unlucky but it would be nice if changes can be made such that we won't get the same nature when re-rolling since there are still 24 other possible natures so I don't think this will be game breaking at all. Thank you for reading this! :Grin:

Hi, trying my best to not turn this into a rant but I have just spent 2 re-roll tickets on my Jirachi and the nature stayed the same twice, which kinda defeats the whole point of me re-rolling it at all. I have been told that I was just extremely unlucky but it would be nice if changes can be made such that we won't get the same nature when re-rolling since there are still 24 other possible natures so I don't think this will be game breaking at all. Thank you for reading this! :Grin:

Unfortunately, you were very unlucky. There are chances you might get the same nature after rerolling. I guess changes cannot be made on this. Have a good day

The two replies previous ignore the issue at hand. Yes, it was unlucky, but you shouldn't be able to get the same nature you're trying to roll off. If you wanted that nature, you wouldn't be trying to get rid of it. Plus, it's already difficult enough to get the 1/24 nature that you want, getting duplicates is simply flawed design.

Reroll tickets are rare as *bleep* to get and 150 PVP coins each time is steep. Imagine finally getting 150 pvp wins, or spending 500k (average price on Blue) only to spend your reward and get LITERALLY NOTHING. Until it actually happens to you, you don't understand the frustration.

+1

The two replies previous ignore the issue at hand. Yes, it was unlucky, but you shouldn't be able to get the same nature you're trying to roll off. If you wanted that nature, you wouldn't be trying to get rid of it. Plus, it's already difficult enough to get the 1/24 nature that you want, getting duplicates is simply flawed design.

Reroll tickets are rare as *bleep* to get and 150 PVP coins each time is steep. Imagine finally getting 150 pvp wins, or spending 500k (average price on Blue) only to spend your reward and get LITERALLY NOTHING. Until it actually happens to you, you don't understand the frustration.

+1

Agree with this completely. I feel that re-rolls shouldn't even be coded to have a chance to be rolled into the same nature; it makes little sense to the re-roll ticket's purpose and also serves to hurt the player with 'bad luck'. I'd feel pretty scamaz'd if I were OP and basically blew ~800k-1m for nothing.

Who thef finds it funny? Do u know what 300 pvp coins are? U have to be in ladder to gather that amount in just 1 month or just spamm pvp all day and all that to have the same nature twice? I have been in the same possition too, i aggree that u shouldnt get the same nature after rerolling, and those who find it funny i wish u all get docile Legendaries :)