Some doubts

Boghald

Hey guys!

I need some information I can't find. First of all, I want a Blissey in my team (for the future, actually I don't need her right now). I've seen Chansey is tier 8 in Kanto, but I don't know if Happiny is easier to capture or not. What would you reckon me?? Should I catch a chansey in Kanto or a Happiny in Sinnoh?

Second question: how much "a stage" is? Some movements say: lower attack one stage, for example. But I really don't know how much it is.

Third and last question: Does Will'o the wisp reduce foe's Attack by 50% in PRO? Because I'm doubting between Toxic and WoW.

Thanks in advance! Best regards.

Hey guys!

Snip

Thanks in advance! Best regards.

Hey there, here are my answers :

For your first question : I suggest you to catch a Happiny in Sinnoh. It's tier 6 over there and easier to catch than Chansey. If you catch a blessed, it would be very difficult to level it. So, catch a happiny.

For your second question: The value of a stage is 50% (or) 0.5%. For example, you have a Pokemon with 200 attack. You use sword dance, so it raises the attack by two stages.

= 200 × 2.0 ( 0.5 ×2 + your original attack stat I.e +1)

=400

For your third question : Will o wisp cause burning effect to the foe. So, the burning effect will reduce attack by 50%

I don't know if my answers were satisfying. But I hope I was able to help you. Have a good day