Ready for E4?

Buttclenching

Pokemons:

Steelix with Dig, Stone Edge, Dragon Breath and Ice Fang. Its nature is Bold.

Charizard with Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Flare Blitz, and Cut (ik, willing to change cut). Its nature is Docile.

Arbok with Crunch, Belt, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang. Its nature is Serious.

Raichu with Electroball, Quick Attack, Wild Charge, and Thunderbolt. Its nature is Rash.

Primeape with Close Combat, Mega Kick, Thrash, and Assurance. Its nature is Jolly.

Polliwrath with Surf, Body Slam, Hypnosis, and Psychic. Its nature is Naive.

Can you guys tell me what moves should be added and switched out, what level they should be, etc to help me out to beat E4? And can you tell me reasons for the changings?

Thanks!

P.S: Feel free to put your team in the reply section so others can help you out too.

~ Chris

Pokemons:

Steelix with Dig, Stone Edge, Dragon Breath and Ice Fang. Its nature is Bold.

Charizard with Flamethrower, Shadow Claw, Flare Blitz, and Cut (ik, willing to change cut). Its nature is Docile.

Arbok with Crunch, Belt, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang. Its nature is Serious.

Raichu with Electroball, Quick Attack, Wild Charge, and Thunderbolt. Its nature is Rash.

Primeape with Close Combat, Mega Kick, Thrash, and Assurance. Its nature is Jolly.

Polliwrath with Surf, Body Slam, Hypnosis, and Psychic. Its nature is Naive.

Can you guys tell me what moves should be added and switched out, what level they should be, etc to help me out to beat E4? And can you tell me reasons for the changings?

Thanks!

P.S: Feel free to put your team in the reply section so others can help you out too.

~ Chris

As people above me said, mention their levels. Usually, a level 85+ Gyrados or Gengar is recommended for Kanto e4. Most of your pokemons have the wrong nature. Good luck

Natures doesent really matter that much in the E4, what matters if you got a plan for each E4 member and champion, i will recommend to make a good enough team to beat the E4 with that you have is, look at what pokes they have on there teams and if you got something there can match it.

However depending on how good you are in battle with your team, i will recommend lvl 85 at least through the E4 as there have been mention already, also a fast Gengar can take must of the kanto E4 out. BUT if you dont have one and have to go look for one, then id say its easy to look at your own team and what poke can be used for each member in there, make sure that poke is first in line before you start the battle with each member.

and dont forget to grab some position and revieve on your way in, as that will be the only way you can heal your pokes up inbetween battles.

good luck :Grin:

I Stream on Twitch

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

My

Journey on Youtube

580878_trainercard-Capaia.png476007_trainercard-Capaia.png699212_trainercard-Capaia.png699215_trainercard-Capaia.png