Meet Yohaunce

Hello I want to introduce myself to the community of this fine game my name is Yohaunce and I just wanted to take a second to stop and say hello and introduce myself.

So here we go: My name is Yohaunce I am a senior in highschool currently and I have always found Pokemon games fun to play, so when I found out about PRO I really liked it and here I am an active member online. I do not get on forums much except for walk-throughs and events but I am currently logged with 85 hours and 18 Pokemon badges I joined about a week ago. I want to take some time to thank everyone who helped me along the way and the staff of the wonderful game. And to just take a second to say hello and be recognized by the community I am a good trustworthy friend so don't be afraid to say hello every once in a while I am dedicated to this game and will continue to be. So it's nice to meet everyone here and I would like to think this post now guy introduces me as a member to the community , thank you for reading ask more about me in game if you want to know more :thanks: :Heart:

Sincerly

Yohaunce

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic