Help for unevoled

Smallmeat123

I am accidently evoled my eevee to espeon, can I ask for help is it possible to unevoled it to eevee?

I am sad because my phone is too small so i always have the problem like this=.=

You should've been more careful. I am afraid your issue can't be solved. But let's see if a staff can help you. As I've seen many people asking for help on the same issue, but staff said they can't help them. Good luck

I am accidently evoled my eevee to espeon, can I ask for help is it possible to unevoled it to eevee?

I am sad because my phone is too small so i always have the problem like this=.=

You should've been more careful. I am afraid your issue can't be solved. But let's see if a staff can help you. As I've seen many people asking for help on the same issue, but staff said they can't help them. Good luck

Thank you,

i hope it can be possible too:(

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to revert an evolution. Once it is done it can't go back.

In order to avoid this, you can

- Equip an Everstone to your Pokemon. This will prevent your Pokemon from evolving completely. Once you wish it to evolve simply remove the Everstone

- On happiness based evolutions like your Eevee you can also trade it back and forth with someone trustworthy; trading a Pokemon resets their happiness

Please be more careful in the future so you can avoid situations like these.

I hope i helped, have a nice day :Smile: