Each region to have their native spawns?

Red

What do you think about placing each Pokemon in its native region?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about placing each Pokemon in its native region?

• I like it the way it is now.
    • I would like that every Pokemon goes into its native region.

Simple as the title says, do you prefer say Kanto having only native Kanto Pokemon or you prefer system like it is now, similar to heart gold & soul silver?

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

I like the current system as I'd imagine there'll be more generations than regions for a long time.

It also gives you more spawn variety otherwise we'd see copies of a lot of pokemon on routes.

4FEZZdr.png

Also since there are enough Kanto pokemon in Kanto to retain its identity it works fine

There are already region specific eggs and fossils and its exciting to me to find a different generation rare in familiar maps.

Cant edit posts

4FEZZdr.png

I am old school on this and going to say each region should only have their respective Pokemon. I am not going to catch Pokemon twice. Example, if I see a Hoothoot in Kanto, I am going to catch it, to help with my Pokedex. But I won't catch it again while I am in Johto. I won't have access to my Kanto caught Pokemon in Johto, so it would limit the Pokemon I would be interested in catching.

On a side note, since we can't take our Kanto Pokemon to Johto, there is no way of obtaining Umbreon and Espeon in Johto that I know of because Eevee is only catchable in Kanto safari and Valencia Island.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

To be fair, when I was placing spawns around I did made sure not to box us in with several more regions. I prefer HG&SS system though. There will be more distribution of "newer" Pokemon in older region. After all, this is an mmo and we have to make sure that stuff fits in. We will be slowly removing few by few with new regions anyway but nothing you won't be able to catch. We have every pokemon on our disposal so there won't be many problems.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

The spawn is fine as they are, change them would be a waste of time. I see nothing positive in it. PRO is not a DS game has its own system

spawn and thus give users to capture Pokemon from other regions increases the fun.

As an example I dont think many people spend time on Route 1 but if you add a rare pokemon will be more funny.

At a minimum, a player should be able to catch all the native non-legendary Pokemon in each region. We shouldn't have to wait to catch a Kanto Pokemon until we get to Johto and vice versa.

Which for the most part is the case right now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRX50HvhXx182ANOBZ-jCYoEu1oiOOg5-X9zjXvybOhmoji1V72

At a minimum, a player should be able to catch all the native non-legendary Pokemon in each region. We shouldn't have to wait to catch a Kanto Pokemon until we get to Johto and vice versa.

Well, let me know if any is missing. They will be put right away.

at first i thought this current system is a custom one but i just remembered that it was like that in pokemon silver and gold as u mentioned so im fine with the current one.

its just that those chosen poks from higher gens shouldnt be that op :p

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif