I can not complain to Regice on the yellow server

Jeneviev

Excuse me what happens is that I can not claim my legendary, and I do not know what to do. I already beat the boss kaguya and I already received my prizes but I do not get the blue pokeball to get Regice and catch him. I'm the user jeneviev, I wait for your answer :D: :D:

Excuse me what happens is that I can not claim my legendary, and I do not know what to do. I already beat the boss kaguya and I already received my prizes but I do not get the blue pokeball to get Regice and catch him. I'm the user jeneviev, I wait for your answer :D: :D:

Hey, unfortunately only those who opened the presents before 28th December can claim regice till 15th January. But for those who opened the presents later, can't claim it. So, you were unlucky. Also, the reroll ticket has been removed.

Excuse me what happens is that I can not claim my legendary, and I do not know what to do. I already beat the boss kaguya and I already received my prizes but I do not get the blue pokeball to get Regice and catch him. I'm the user jeneviev, I wait for your answer

Hello,

Have you opened your gifts before or after 28th of December?

If you opened it after then unfortunately you can't get Regice anymore. It was a special Christmas gift and Christmas is over :D:

I hope you understand,

Have a nice day :Smile:

[glow=yellow] - Locked as Solved - [/glow]