NINCADA AND EVOLUTIONS ARE BUGGED!

Mahavaillo

Hey, I evolved my Nincada today, but did it evolve only to Shedninja, not Ninjask too. This pokemon if Level 20, empty spot in party, and have Pokéball in bag, evolve for this two pokemons: Ninjask and Shedninja!

But my poke did evolve only to Shedninja. I lost my Ninjask whit good ivs, i have only o Shedninja now. :Frown:

I need my Ninjask, please. Is hard catch one Nincada whit good ivs. I wasted a lot of time on this.

AND MORE! The ability of Shed Ninja Wonder Guard dont work. =/

Make it all right, please.

-snip-

<i></i>

Hi there! If you evolve it with an empty space on your team, you currently only get Shedinja. You can evolve Nincada to Ninjask by having a full party Not both as in the handheld versions. This mean, in PRO, you will need 2 Nincadas to get both evolutions.

J5LR1Wr.gif

Two Nincadas! o.o

Why in thats game do not do the things equal in the original pokemon games? We like how things work in pokemon... I play this game only because it seems pokemon of the Gameboy. Dont change the things, PLEASE! One nincada evolves to two pokemons or one Ninjask. Never only one Shedninja!

Two Nincadas! o.o

Why in thats game do not do the things equal in the original pokemon games? We like how things work in pokemon... I play this game only because it seems pokemon of the Gameboy. Dont change the things, PLEASE! One nincada evolves to two pokemons or one Ninjask. Never only one Shedninja!

thats just how PRO works bro

there is Nothing that can be done but make a suggestion to have nicada evolve into 2 Pokemons like the original games

that can be done on the "suggestions" section

- snip -

Hello there,

As Olafkun mentioned, not everything is working the same on PRO than in the handheld versions, as it's not just a copy of them, and must fit the MMO part of it. Nincada's evolutions work in PRO as Olafkun stated:

- [glow=white]Quote for visibility[/glow] -

If you evolve it with an empty space on your team, you currently only get Shedinja. You can evolve Nincada to Ninjask by having a full party Not both as in the handheld versions. This mean, in PRO, you will need 2 Nincadas to get both evolutions.

With this being said, I wish you a good day, and happy new year :Shy: ;

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as answered[/glow] -