Is there any way to make money faster?

Cyborg5697

[glow=red]Is there any way to make Money faster in PRO other than trading pokemon for money(Since i've got no good ones to trade for :Cry: )..I've seen that we'd need dragon membership pass to go to B1F of Dragon's den..Which is too costly(200k is a lot too high for me :Ambivalent: :Ambivalent: ) [/glow]

[glow=red]Is there any way to make Money faster in PRO other than trading pokemon for money(Since i've got no good ones to trade for :Cry: )..I've seen that we'd need dragon membership pass to go to B1F of Dragon's den..Which is too costly(200k is a lot too high for me :Ambivalent: ) [/glow]

Hi, as you can see here there are a lot of things that you can do to make money.

Here's a List with all of the Important Daily/Repeatable Quests - Things to do for Money or to complete your Pokedex.

Just a Simple List, but it might help some People managing it. Also saves from having 100 bookmarks.

________________________________________________________________________________________

iHeJB0F.png Dig Spots (3 Days) iHeJB0F.png

iHeJB0F.png Love Island: Rocks (120 Hours / 5 Days) iHeJB0F.png

iHeJB0F.png Bug Catching Contest (24 Hours / 1 Day) iHeJB0F.png

iHeJB0F.png Celadon Daily Catch Quest (24 Hours) iHeJB0F.png

7nNUqRw.gif Excavation Sites (22 Hours) 7nNUqRw.gif

7nNUqRw.gif Berry Quests (24 Hours) 7nNUqRw.gif

7nNUqRw.gif Tiny Mushrooms (2 Weeks or less) 7nNUqRw.gif

7nNUqRw.gif Pokestops (2 Days) 7nNUqRw.gif

7nNUqRw.gif Boss Fighting (Check Bosscooldown NPC) 7nNUqRw.gif

That's mainly what I have used and there are a few more stuffs that you can check by following that link. Good luck and have fun :Grin:

J5LR1Wr.gif

[glow=red]Is there any way to make Money faster in PRO other than trading pokemon for money(Since i've got no good ones to trade for :Cry: )..I've seen that we'd need dragon membership pass to go to B1F of Dragon's den..Which is too costly(200k is a lot too high for me :Ambivalent: :Ambivalent: ) [/glow]

well... there is no other best way than to invest and sell

but also try to do daycare services to players... like ev training, if u are quick enough, u just invest 30k to fully train certain pokes in safari kanto (or 0 investment if u do it outside of the safari but takes aloooottt longer time to do)

and you can charge players for that services, like 75k to 100k around for ev daycare on certain pokes

(red prices)

but also try to do daycare services to players... like ev training, if u are quick enough, u just invest 30k to fully train certain pokes in safari kanto (or 0 investment if u do it outside of the safari but takes aloooottt longer time to do)

and you can charge players for that services, like 75k to 100k around for ev daycare on certain pokes

(red prices)

If you don't know what you're doing, and you don't have pre-existing income, you can't afford to buy low level pokes and resell them trained. Guaranteed money comes from doing bug catching daily, doing dig spots, and doing daily reward quests.

(red prices)

If you don't know what you're doing, and you don't have pre-existing income, you can't afford to buy low level pokes and resell them trained. Guaranteed money comes from doing bug catching daily, doing dig spots, and doing daily reward quests.

Donating cash for CC :) Some do, even so with little income 20k etc, and luck, u can place effort to start to buy and resale, i say that from my own experiance as a newbie with 14k, i bought a furret for 5k epic ivs, and i sold it for 50k, it was my first sell, that tells me if someone else can, then others can as well, but again, it takes luck and effort

btw that furret was sold untrained xD there is always a way around to does that bust their butts to work