Regice Not Found

Akanetsuki

I just beat the x-mas event today and went to battle Kaguya. After beating her, I went back to Cryofrost town and there was no blue pokeball for me to open to fight the Regice. It also wasn't there when I opened the present before battling her either.

I just beat the x-mas event today and went to battle Kaguya. After beating her, I went back to Cryofrost town and there was no blue pokeball for me to open to fight the Regice. It also wasn't there when I opened the present before battling her either.

Hi, unfortunately, you must open the present before 28th December and only then the Blue pokeball will appear. This means that even if you opened the present before you fight her, it doesn't count if you opened it after the 28th. I'm sorry but hopefully, you will have a chance to get it in the future event.

J5LR1Wr.gif

-snip-

Hi, as mentioned previously the regice was only available until the 28th December. I'm sorry you unable to get one.

-Locked as answered-

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *