I accidentally released wrong pokemon

Noonee

Is there any possibility to get back pokemon i accidentally released? I've serached forum for that topic and i found ppl taking screenshots of pokemon ID but i didnt get it. I spent so much time catching gyarados with hidden ability and good iv's :C I am almost sure i was dragging the right one to release but I guess I wasn't. If it helps it was second last pokemon I've released because i was so confused i tried to release another and see what happens.

When it got released i didnt think of its ID appearing in chat box so i just started checking up forum to find simillar topic and when i found it my Gyarados ID was already gone there :C Still I hope there is any chance to get it restored.

However thanks for replying.

Shaui had already mentioned:

We have to clear the database of released pokemon every so often, so without the ID it's impossible to recover in this case. Sometimes we can recover them from backups of the database if we have the pokemon's ID, but unfortunately in your case we are unable to recover your pokemon. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I am sorry to have to inform you of this.

But let's hope that a staff may be able to help you :Smile: