Hoenn Playtime:

Blubb55

Hello,

I've encountered a strange answer from the prof. in Hoenn about my playtime there. I don't know if that is a bug, but the answer can't be right. I have about 400h of playtime in pro and he said that 199h were in Hoenn. That can't be right. 70% of my playtime was in Kanto. That answer would suggest, that I was more often in Hoenn than in all other regions combined. I don't know why he said that.

Has anyone encountered a similiar strange answer or does someone know what the issue could be?

Best Regards,

Blubb55

Hello,

I've encountered a strange answer from the prof. in Hoenn about my playtime there. I don't know if that is a bug, but the answer can't be right. I have about 400h of playtime in pro and he said that 199h were in Hoenn. That can't be right. 70% of my playtime was in Kanto. That answer would suggest, that I was more often in Hoenn than in all other regions combined. I don't know why he said that.

Has anyone encountered a similiar strange answer or does someone know what the issue could be?

Best Regards,

Blubb55

Hello, hope you had a good day!

The "bug" as you call it shows you the whole time you have played since that region has been unlocked. So in your case, it has been 199 hours since you have unlocked Hoenn. This same glitch happens with Sinnoh also.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

bisRmv8.png

Hello,

Best Regards,

Blubb55

199 hours is not the time you've spent in Hoenn. It means it has been 199 hours since you entered Hoenn for the first time. 400 hours is total time you've spent in this game.

Oh, ok :D Thank you for your ansewers.

Do you know, where I can look up my Hoenn Playtime? Because I think you must know this for Jiraichi. I thought this would be the number, but I was wrong^^

Best Regards,

Blubb55

You can view your Hoenn playtime from the same NPC. That is Professor Birch in his lab in Little Root town. For Jirachi 's quest, it's the same thing. That is, you need 121+ Hoenn hours for Jirachi. It means the same thing. That is, for example you have 400 hours in-game. Hoenn playtime starts from the second all of your your Kanto and Johto pokemons were locked in PC. I hope I could help you. Good luck with Jirachi. For more info about the Jirachi quest,click here :Smile:

So it means I need 120 hours playtime after unlocking hoenn rather then palying 120 hours in hoenn to unlock jirachi quest?

Precisely.

The region you play in doesn't have an incidence on that counter. However, one needs to start the region to start said counter, obviously :Shy:

Since this topic has been solved, I will lock it;

Thank you all for your answers, and hope you'll have a great day!

- [glow=white]Quotes for visibility[/glow] -

The "bug" as you call it shows you the whole time you have played since that region has been unlocked. So in your case, it has been 199 hours since you have unlocked Hoenn. This same glitch happens with Sinnoh also.

You can talk to Professor Birch in the Lab of Littleroot Town, and he should tell you how many Hoenn hours you have logged.

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -