I sent a Pick Axe in mail to a wrong person

Vulpixy

I hosted a giveaway in my guild and i accidentaly sent the item to a wrong person with a mail. Is there a possible way you can give the item to the user it was meant for .

I have 3 screenshots first one i took as proof that i sent the mail. Later in discord the user who should've got the Pick Axe sent an screenshot where he showed that he didn't recive any mail and he noticed that i missed one letter i in the end of his username. As you can see on the first screenshot i typed Tatsumii as the Recipient username but his username is Tatsumiii with 3 i's in the end.

HX2VsOj.png

EoxIT4n.png

VWqwcgy.png

You should've been more careful while sending the mail. I inspected @Tatsumii using the bot on discord. I found out that she/he was last online on November 2015. I don't think a staff can do anything about this, but I am not sure. Let's hope that a staff might be able to help you.

- snip -

Hello there,

Given that Tatsumii never played on Yellow, we refunded your Pick Axe; please have a check.

Also, please be more careful, next time.

Congratulations to Tatsumiii for winning your giveaway, and I wish you guys a good day :Sing:

PKuTSrm.png

- [glow=lightgreen]Locked as solved[/glow] -