Got stuck after Saffron city help

Shisuii98

I already finished Saffron city and everything and i got a bike too but if i go to Route 19 the sailor still says he can't leave and i don't have a surf to be able to move on water. where can i get one?<br/>

I mean i got surf TM i need that vehicle stuf

But i can only use it on a water type pokemon right? And how do i get one if i can't go on water?

Hey Shishuii! While Surf is a water-type move, other Pokemon can also learn Surf despite not being a water type. Also, some water types can be found on land. You can find a list of Pokemon that learn Surf on Bulbapedia; in-game, you can catch a Sentret on Route 1 that will be able to learn Surf. I hope this helps! :heart:

I already finished Saffron city and everything and i got a bike too but if i go to Route 19 the sailor still says he can't leave and i don't have a surf to be able to move on water. where can i get one?<br/>

I mean i got surf TM i need that vehicle stuf

Hello :Smile: After Saffron city, the next gym is at Cinnabar Island. To go to Cinnabar, there are two ways, one is through Fuchsia and other one is through Pallet town. You are trying to go through Fuchsia. To do so, you need HM surf. You have it, so you can catch a water type Pokemon and teach it surf. If you chose your a Pikachu or squirtle as your starter, you can teach them surf. If you don't have them, check out PRO'S DEXto know where water Pokemons spawn in Kanto. Good luck

Since your issue has been resolved, I'll now lock this topic.

Thanks everyone for answering :D

Kind regards

[fade][glow=black]- Locked as Solved -[/glow][/fade]

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -