Unable to catch Celebi bug. Please help!

Veritaserum

- IGN: Veritaserum

- Server: Blue

- Bug encountered:

During the Christmas event, there was a bug where everyone got a free legendary (either Mew, Celebi or Jirachi), when interacting with the present in Cryofrost Town. Shortly after this, staff rolled back the bug and all legendaries that were acquired in that manner were removed.

CySssKp.png

Recently, I decided to finish my pokedex and try to catch Celebi through the Legendary quest.

After finishing all the requirements, when I interacted with the Celebi shrine in Ilex forest, I was unable to go past these few messages:

7n9WPFk.jpg

mi0nM6h.jpg

I have talked to mods on the discord server about it, since I was wondering whether beating boss Nikola would solve it or not, and they were the ones to prompt me to make a bug report.

Furthermore, it shows that I have the caught data for Celebi in my pokedex.

6FEBRxs.jpg

Please help :Frown:

Thanks in advance!

Discord ID: Veritaserum#4885

-snip-

Hey there! I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this inconvenience. I have gone ahead and verified that you did not complete the quest, and thus I removed the Celebi caught data that you have gained from that bug, can you go ahead and try to progress in the Celebi Quest and see if it progresses normally for you now? :)

Until we meet again.

-snip-

Hey there! I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this inconvenience. I have gone ahead and verified that you did not complete the quest, and thus I removed the Celebi caught data that you have gained from that bug, can you go ahead and try to progress in the Celebi Quest and see if it progresses normally for you now? :)

Thank you so much Shaui!

It works fine for me now :Angel:

-snip-

Thank you so much Shaui!

It works fine for me now :Angel:

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved! I will now lock the thread and I hope you have a great week! :)

[glow=purple]-Locked as Solved-[/glow]

Until we meet again.