Economical Union >>>Last Day

Mexicannoob

Re: -RED SERVER- Economical Union

<r>Hi friend, i like to Apple. <br/>

What do you want to apply for? To Hunter? A daycare trainer? Both, what you send, I do it c: <EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>Are you willing to follow the rules in the contract to 100%. Yes, no problem <EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>Whats your in game name Kratosan <EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>We request you to have discord ... whats your ID tag Kratosan # 1650 Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7? Always c:. What country are you from? Venezuela but i go to Chile a february <EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>Whats your real name? Anael <EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>How active are u in the game? Now I have a lot of free time, about 6 hours a day. ---Note--- Well, I've been in the game for a long time, many know me, I only went to pvp, now with this I can distract myself in other things, available for what they send c: thank you very much if you choose me</r>

Re: -RED SERVER- Economical Union

<r><EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>What Task do you seek to apply for?<br/>

A Hunter? A daycare trainer?<br/>

<br/>

I like playing on PRO, but i like variety so i'm willing to do daycare/ and hunting the pokemons that a requested. This will be better for the sake of the Union. <br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>Are you willing to follow the rules in the contract to a 100% <br/>

Yes offcourse I am, 100% sure . I''m a man of my word. I won't break any rule of the contract. <br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>Whats your in game name<br/>

My ingame name is : Infernozen<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>We request you to have discord... whats your ID tag<br/>

Infernozen#5422<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7?<br/>

Yes 100 procent sure. I respect everyone and his/her opinion. Even if don't aggree with a certain opinion i'd still react on a respectful way. <br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>What country are you from?<br/>

I live in Belgium (Europe). I can speak Dutch / French and a bit German since these are the main languages of my country. I try to do my best to speak English, to have conversastions with other people on PRO since English is the main language in this game.<br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>Whats your real name ?<br/>

My real Name is Jarne <br/>

<br/>

<EMOJI seq="1f4cc"></EMOJI>How active are u in the game?<br/>

I try to play everyday for atleast 2 or 3 hours or more if possible. I'm a student so i still have school and real life priorities. But i love playng PRO and try to play as much as I can. If there are any circumstances why i'm not active then I will explain why ;).</r>

Re: Economical Union >>>2 Days left

<t>Some players have asked this questions, we thought we should post them here<br/>

<br/>

Q>>What if they are periods of not being active for weeks, such as Work, Vacations and Real life issues<br/>

<br/>

A>> You are most welcome to deal with them and then come back to be active on the game, however, we do need u to let us know of all future periods of long inactivity<br/>

<br/>

Q>>What do i do with the current cash and pvp pokes I have and use?<br/>

<br/>

A>> You get to keep them, we are all here to provide you with does stuff as times goes on like we have stated on the contract<br/>

<br/>

Q>>Do you guys have your own discord group?<br/>

<br/>

A>> Ofcurse, were you can see all data such as sells of pokes, request for cash, cc and more<br/>

<br/>

Q>>Is this a guild/Do i need to leave my own?<br/>

<br/>

A>> Not a guild, but a private Union only you and us can enjoy, we dont share Pvp information of other players in this group, we are enemies in PvP<br/>

<br/>

Q>>I want to apply but What if i dont get choicen?<br/>

<br/>

A>> You will have a chance on the future recruitment, once we are economically stable to add 1 more person into the Union, so do apply<br/>

<br/>

Q>> If i get choicen, can i Cancell my mind?<br/>

<br/>

A>> Yes, as long as u dont sign the contract, u are free to leave</t>

The Recruitment period have been terminated. It was very hard for us to choice 1, but at the moment thats all we need

--How we made the Vote--

We each individually Voted on who is a grear addition to the Union, and we did it in a way that is not Bias, we each acted as if we never knew the Applicants, and just choice The ones you liked the most

If a player got voted by the 3 members, then it was send to the final round,

Only 2 players have been choicen 3 times, from does 2... we have discuss who was the best one.. and it was sure a difficult choice for us, but we have choicen

[mention]Kratosan[/mention]

We already pm you, so we can formally have everything ready and in shape

thx to the other participants for your time and Interests, Possibly in the long future we will us 4 open another recruitment