Heiach's Channel - I Don't *Just* Do Pokemon Videos! [2017 Channel Highlights]

Heiach

One of my viewers last night jokingly suggested I made a top 10 video on the Dratini I've caught while failing to catch the Xmas Dragonite, and well I did :P.

What do you guys think of joke Top 10's? I could do more serious ones as well, but here's my first top 10 as a taster.. it was made really quickly because well, it was a joke!

[bBvideo=560,315]

[/bBvideo]

omg cool video , but buy bms is worthy trust me :))

with one good/decent dratini with h.a you will get your money back anyway hehe.

Aah ty! I was just aiming for the xmas dratini I wasn't caring about IVs or Abilities really, at least initially :). Also doesn't the black medallion cost irl money? Not sure how I'd get that back in-game.

I mean like, top pokemons you caught when you were not hunting. You caught them while just passing by a route

Oh right haha! That's happened more than a couple times over the last few years.. usually to one of my viewers chagrin. Like in Sinnoh a few months ago, I wandered by a route to carry on with the story and oh look, a Mime Jr! One of my viewers had spent a good 2-3 hours trying to get one of them!

Cool idea for a top 10, but I'm not too sure I could remember them all, least of all find the footage :S.