PVP TEAMBUILDING OR ASSISTANCE(discord server).

Farzeen

PicsArt_01-01-03.51.33.jpg?width=841&height=473

Hello as most of you know me under the name [glow=red]"Farzeen"[/glow].Some months ago,some friends or people i knew asked me advice for their teams or pvp stuff and as i was getting alot of people pming me i decided to create this discord server named "[glow=blue]Team builder"[/glow].As it was going to be hard to help everyone alone,i decided to seek help from my friends and was extremely happy when they did accept to help me out :).Well basically that's how the history of this server started.

Let me explain the roles fast:

1.[glow=blue]Leader of The team.[/glow](this role will be given to 2 more person other than me).

Well they are the leaders of the server,the ones who got the right to demote anyone below them,their votes will count as 5votes each.

2.[glow=yellow]Senior Team builder[/glow](this role is given to team builders who been here since 3-5months+)

They are the ones who will correct or help most of the time and also their power is nearly same as the 1st one.(remember we are humans so mistake happens.I mean like when helping we can make a mistake,missed or forgot about something).their votes will count as 4votes each.

3.[glow=red]Team builder[/glow](this role is given to the new teambuilders who just joined the team after their test).

They have enough power to kick/ban,promote and do anything to keep order.thei votes will count as 3votes each.

4.[glow=orange]Admins[/glow]

They are the ones who got has the power to maintain order,stop a dispute by mute/temporary kick,manage the server and etc...

Their votes will count as 3votes each.

5.[glow=violet]Apprentice[/glow]

They are the ones who got accepted due to good votings and tests given by the team.Their votes will count as 2votes each.

6.[glow=green]Regular clients[/glow]

This role will be given to people who are active in the server.For e.g requesting help alot,chatting etc...

Their votes will count as 2votes each.

7.[glow=white]Clients[/glow]

This is the role to any new members who just joined the server.their votes will count as 1 each.

[glow=blue]The team[/glow]

[glow=blue]Farzeen

Jorogumo

Laeters

Nornornor444

Pulse

Glogs

Frrf

Xrevolutionx94

Tr3y

Starkilln

Sufferinsilence

Expendable99

[glow=red]Admins:[/glow]

Impoppy

Wannes

Avexrion

Armonite

Wiwithewarrior

Cyroxon

EternalSadness

Nostazz[/glow]

[glow=red]Our goals[/glow]

[glow=white]1.Improving our skills at building.

2.Help people and be satisfy with it.

3.Create a fun environment.

4.Realize personal dreams.

5.Become a sort of group of people who you can trust.

6.This is not confirmed yet but i personally want to build a sort of camp for PVP training :p.[/glow]

<i>

</i>

[glow=red]Why should you come and seek help from us?[/glow]

[glow=green]1.We are experienced pvpers who are willing to help anyone.

2.We have builders from almost all 3servers(sadly we couldn't get anyone from yellow).

3.We are trustworthy builders by that i mean we will build you good teams that should cover most weaknesses and will try to fix them if you encounter/found one that we didn't think of(remember we are humans too and its impossible to cover every pokemon).

4.Our services is completely free for now :p.

5.We will start hosting tournaments/events for fun and the winners probably could get a reward :p.</GLOW>

<i>

[/glow]</i>

<GLOW glow="red">[glow=red]The discord link[/glow]

[glow=violet]

https://discord.gg/NRW7Zcu[/glow]

Well there is alot of ideas we are trying to implement so be sure to wait out for probably a PVP camp :).Without further ado,thanks for reading the post ^^ and cya in the server!

[glow=red]PRO Viability Tier List[/glow]

[glow=red]Credits for helping out in the post.

[/glow]

[glow=white]

Jorogumo

Impoppy

Jattboy(Avexrion)

The whole team[/glow].

24m6ofo.png