I can"t open PRO launcher help

Cerber345

Is the .dll file in the folder with the pro launcher like in the picture below?

F6fwJvz.png

If not than that is your problem as the dll file needs to be in the same folder as the game launcher.

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

Is the .dll file in the folder with the pro launcher like in the picture below?

F6fwJvz.png

If not than that is your problem as the dll file needs to be in the same folder as the game launcher.

yes i have the .dll

ERROR after latest update

<t>Sorry if this is in the wrong area but i coudnt see where it would go,<br/>

<br/>

i have recently updated both my Windows XP PCs with the 32 bit version and when i click on the PRO32 icon it shows an error titled "PRO32.exe - Entry Point Not Found" , and goes on to say "the procedure entry point initilizecriticalsection.ex could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"<br/>

<br/>

I have tried multiple times, tried replacing/updating the Kernel32 files on one of the pcs just so if i muck up i still got the other one.<br/>

<br/>

I have been playing almost a year and updating frequently with no issues..<br/>

<br/>

im stuck where to go with this issue next.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks in advance for any help</t>

Re: ERROR after latest update

<r><QUOTE><s>

</s><B><s></s><U><s></s>Operating Systems: Windows Vista+<e></e></U><e></e></B>, Mac OS X 10.7+, Ubuntu 10.10+.<br/>

Graphics Card: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.<br/>

CPU Speed: 2Ghz+ Processor recommended.<br/>

Ram: 2GB+ recommended.<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

I am going to close and lock this topic as there is already another topic open about this problem that I'm trying help solve with the three of you so we shall move over to that thread as I've already posted there. It can be found here

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *