Pokedex/Server

Greatorex

Hi i havent made a character on a server yet i wanted to know if theres any difference in them? and also, how many pokemon are there available to catch are all 807 pokemon available on this mmorpg? and if not how many are and are you planning to add the rest soon? i dont know if this is in the right forum but if not can you move it to the relevant one please as im new to this site, thanks.

Stand for your rights.

Hi i havent made a character on a server yet i wanted to know if theres any difference in them? and also, how many pokemon are there available to catch are all 807 pokemon available on this mmorpg? and if not how many are and are you planning to add the rest soon? i dont know if this is in the right forum but if not can you move it to the relevant one please as im new to this site, thanks.

Hey there :Angel:

Yes, every character is different. You create your own character, by choosing your gender, hairstyle, skin color, clothes etc. To know what and all Pokemons are catchable in this game, click here. Legendaries and only obatianable through quests and certain limited time events. Not all legendaries are catch able in this game, but we can catch a decent no. of legendaries. This game is completely based on generation 6,so Alolan pokemons are not catchable. Click on the link I mentioned above to see what pokemons are catch able and where you can catch them.They maybe added in the future. To run through the game smoothly, visit the Game Guide

Good luck :)

Hey there :Angel:

Yes, every character is different. You create your own character, by choosing your gender, hairstyle, skin color, clothes etc. To know what and all Pokemons are catchable in this game, click here. Legendaries and only obatianable through quests and certain limited time events. Not all legendaries are catch able in this game, but we can catch a decent no. of legendaries. This game is completely based on generation 6,so Alolan pokemons are not catchable. Click on the link I mentioned above to see what pokemons are catch able and where you can catch them.They maybe added in the future. To run through the game smoothly, visit the Game Guide

Good luck :)

Hi, firstly, thanks for your reply. and the information, secondly, i have just been Informed in game, i cannot catch all pokemon unless i pay for membership is this true? and if so, is membership a one time payment (if so i am happy to do this) if not thats where this game journey ends for me. as im not paying continuously for a game that is technically copyright (even though the game from what i have seen so far is beautiful) im just not prepared to pay money continuously to catch certain pokemon, xD and i think that adds a rather p2w aspect to the game, also if say for example there has been an event for Say "zapdos" And i missed it, will there ever be another event for zapdos? or have i missed it forever.

Stand for your rights.

- snip -

Hey there,

Even though it's true, not many out of the 675+ currently available pokémon are Membership-only.

Furthermore, you can buy membership (which, by the way, comes in either 15 days, 30 days, or 60 days length, depending on the item you use to activate it (small, regular or big MS medallion)) with ingame currency:

• Ingame, using the Trade channel;
  • Using the Trade Zone subforums;
  • On Discord, using the #trades_and_prices-server subchannels.

Otherwise, with real money, it costs 5$ for 100coins ingame, and are only buyable through Paypal due to certain legal limitations, which is either two 15 days membership medallions, or one 30 days one. Note that these are days in real time :Shy:

Last, but not least, fear not the copyrights, as we are following the rules instated by Nintendo / Pokémon Company. PRO has been running for 3 years now, already :Grin:

As you can read on the PRO Wiki:

The corollary question may be "will Nintendo shut down this project?" To that, we must candidly answer that Nintendo reserves the right to do so at any time; that is an ever-looming risk of running a copyright-protected game without adducible consent, and it's one we have acknowledged when undertaking this project. However, while there is nothing we can do to categorically immunize the project from such a threat, but we assure you that there is no need for major consternation over the project's fate; our administrative staff has ensured various legal safeguards and extenuators to milden the legal risks, which is being well-taken-care-of behind the scenes and thus isn't something you as players will need to fret over.

Hope I could answer your concerns well enough; and, with this being said, I wish you a great day! :Heart:

- snip -

Hey there,

Even though it's true, not many out of the 675+ currently available pokémon are Membership-only.

Furthermore, you can buy membership (which, by the way, comes in either 15 days, 30 days, or 60 days length, depending on the item you use to activate it (small, regular or big MS medallion)) with ingame currency:

• Ingame, using the Trade channel;
  • Using the Trade Zone subforums;
  • On Discord, using the #trades_and_prices-server subchannels.

Otherwise, with real money, it costs 5$ for 100coins ingame, and are only buyable through Paypal due to certain legal limitations, which is either two 15 days membership medallions, or one 30 days one. Note that these are days in real time :Shy:

Last, but not least, fear not the copyrights, as we are following the rules instated by Nintendo / Pokémon Company. PRO has been running for 3 years now, already :Grin:

As you can read on the PRO Wiki:

The corollary question may be "will Nintendo shut down this project?" To that, we must candidly answer that Nintendo reserves the right to do so at any time; that is an ever-looming risk of running a copyright-protected game without adducible consent, and it's one we have acknowledged when undertaking this project. However, while there is nothing we can do to categorically immunize the project from such a threat, but we assure you that there is no need for major consternation over the project's fate; our administrative staff has ensured various legal safeguards and extenuators to milden the legal risks, which is being well-taken-care-of behind the scenes and thus isn't something you as players will need to fret over.

Hope I could answer your concerns well enough; and, with this being said, I wish you a great day! :Heart:

Hi thanks for your reply you have given me the information i needed, it is very sad to hear that you have to be a member to catch some of the pokemon and they are not available in f2p, as i and my friends are looking for a pokemon mmorpg to catch them all for free without paying, we was prepared to make a one time payment however as you have stated its kinda a "15-30" day membership per payment thing, Thanks for the information, sadly i will be leaving this game along with my friends, Great job on the game btw it looks beautiful, thanks for your reply sadly i will not be donating to the game due to this reason (and the fact we will be leaving due to it), but i wish you all the best in the future, it is by far the best "looking and feel mmorpg pokemon i have come across) hopefully in the future they may be changes to your p2w (p2Catch) aspect of the game. and we may all return. Best wishes, Greatorex

Stand for your rights.

@Greatorex as said above, you can buy membership from other player by using in-game money (pokedollar)

so actually you don't have to pay real money in order to catch all pokemons

I'm pretty sure like in other games online the price of doing so will be ridiculously high, also I've just read there is no breeding aspect which means things like pichu and magbi etc are going to be from what I'm guessing members only to catch/encounter is there a full list of members only Pokemon and if as stated in the "no breeding post" that I've just read u wanted to make the game fair and give everyone the chance rather than breeding the perfect Pokemon (which I. Agree with to an extent) why would you then make members only encounterable Pokemon it kinda contradicts the "fairness" of the game

Stand for your rights.

Hi thanks for your reply you have given me the information i needed, it is very sad to hear that you have to be a member to catch some of the pokemon and they are not available in f2p, as i and my friends are looking for a pokemon mmorpg to catch them all for free without paying, we was prepared to make a one time payment however as you have stated its kinda a "15-30" day membership per payment thing, Thanks for the information, sadly i will be leaving this game along with my friends, Great job on the game btw it looks beautiful, thanks for your reply sadly i will not be donating to the game due to this reason (and the fact we will be leaving due to it), but i wish you all the best in the future, it is by far the best "looking and feel mmorpg pokemon i have come across) hopefully in the future they may be changes to your p2w (p2Catch) aspect of the game. and we may all return. Best wishes, Greatorex

I'm a player since 2016, with +2k hours in-game, and guess what? I never paid real money to buy MS and stuff and here I am. Though, I always have MS activated not to mention Black MS and cosmetic stuff.

You can't tell the game is p2w without even testing it.

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.

I'm a player since 2016, with +2k hours in-game, and guess what? I never paid real money to buy MS and stuff and here I am. Though, I always have MS activated not to mention Black MS and cosmetic stuff.

You can't tell the game is p2w without even testing it.

How can u tell if a pokemon u have caught is valuable or not? Say for example I'm catching level 10 pokemon what do I need to look for to know it's worth something? (To try and get 160,000 coins for 15 day membership?)

Stand for your rights.