Reroll ticket suddenly disappeared after update/maintenance

Halvors

Hi!

My Reroll ticket suddenly disappeared after update/maintenance, it was obtained during the xmas event.

I have never used it or traded it. It's just gone...

Can staff please check this out for me?

Thanks.

Search once again in your bag, you might get it. Or, think and remember if anyone else has access into your account, if yes, ask them, if no, I think you lost it due to the maintenance. If you lost it in the maintainance,unfortunately, you can't get it back.

In the words of Shamac:-

Lost by crash issues:

Including disconnections and rollbacks

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

Good luck

- snip -

Hello there,

It appears that you've never got any Reroll Ticket on this account.

However, your alternative account, Halvorls, does have one. Perhaps you got them mixed up?

Please have a check :Sing:

In the meanwhile, I wish you a good day

Thanks for reply :-) Hmm. I was pretty sure that i did get it on this account before it was taken away from the cristmas map.

But anyways if it was lost due to maintenance or not its gone now. Guess i should start doing some bosses that have then as rewards :-)

Is there somewhere i can check what bosses that is?

Thanks for reply :-) Hmm. I was pretty sure that i did get it on this account before it was taken away from the cristmas map.

But anyways if it was lost due to maintenance or not its gone now. Guess i should start doing some bosses that have then as rewards :-)

Is there somewhere i can check what bosses that is?

Hey :Sing:

Here is a guide about all the bosses of PRO. Check it out to know more about bosses. Here is another guide about boss hack which will teach you how to defeat bosses with a single Pokemon. Good luck with your journey :)