Legendary dogs quest

Dani233

Today I beated Raikou's guardian for the 2nd time and he gave me a chance to catch Raikou but when I went to catch it I had my team and not a single good pokemon to catch another with moves like false swipe, etc, they were all at 100 so I tried to throw all the balls I had and I didn't have a lot of ultras so I used them all and all (232) great balls and almost all (205) pókeballs and it didn't worked so I tried to use the weakest move I could but ofc i killed it, I can't catch it again or do I just need to wait 11 days to fight the Guardian again? And do I also need master balls for it?Please help me :(

-snip-

Hey Dani, sorry to hear about that.

So you fought Raikou but did not manage to capture it?

Unfortunately, you can no longer obtain it through the Guardian anymore.

However, you can get another chance of catching it through the Nikola Boss. As stated here in the Legendary Megathread.

- If you fail at catching it, you will have to defeat Boss Nikola to get another shot -

Nikola is available in Unknown Place, you can find how to access this through the guide HTASA. There is also a Boss Guide for Nikola here.

Hope you have a great day!

Goodluck with the Raikou!

Shaar_signature_v2.png

Board Rules - Chat Rules - Game Guides - General Support - PRO Discord

Please do not contact staff for private support.

Use the appropriate forums, as others may benefit!

Unsolicited messages will be vaporized

Thank you for the help, so i can get it through Nikola but do I need any special balls for that? Because great and pokeballs didn't worked...

Hello, I recommend you to take master balls with you. As, they can catch it easily. Good luck :)

PS: You can buy master ball for 10 PvP coins

Thank you for the help, so i can get it through Nikola but do I need any special balls for that? Because great and pokeballs didn't worked...

Hello, I recommend you to take master balls with you. As, they can catch it easily. Good luck :)

PS: You can buy master ball for 10 PvP coins

the problem is I never had PvP coins and I can't buy it because I don't have money to put in game :(

-snip-

Hey Dani,

It is possible to capture it with an Ultra Ball. Using a False Swiper and putting it to Sleep greatly improves your chances. The Master Ball is obviously the best option as it will not fail the capture but is a lot harder to obtain as it is only available through the PvP store, through the Bug Catching Area or a potential boss reward from Boss Boss. So as you have not started PvPing before, I would recommend purchasing a large number of Ultra Balls or you could try your luck with the Bug Catching Area and Boss Boss.

Hopefully, this assists your capture.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

-Locked as Solved-

Shaar_signature_v2.png

Board Rules - Chat Rules - Game Guides - General Support - PRO Discord

Please do not contact staff for private support.

Use the appropriate forums, as others may benefit!

Unsolicited messages will be vaporized