First and foremost, welcome to PRO!

You'll need to download the game through the Downloads page for your specified system/OS.

If you need further assistance, try checking General Support and see if your question has been asked and answered already. (Also, it may be in the Issues Guide). If not, you can make a post as well. :Angel:

If you ever get stuck during the story, take a look at our Game Guides as well.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hey there, and welcome. As you are able to create this post, your account is already activated. To start playing the game you can find the client here. There's a choice to make however, we host 3 servers which do not have any differences storywise, only a different playerbase.

Choose wisely. :Angel:

All three servers do however apply the same ingame rules.

Best of luck on your adventure! :Grin:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.

I just entered this new world and wanted to ask... how do i start playing? its confusing to me :Smile:

Hey there :Smile:

Welcome :)

First, have you created an account. If no, create one.

Afterwards, check this guide. . It will explain you about creating a character and it'll show you how to finish Kanto . Good luck :)