HOW DO I BEAT HANNAH

Buttclenching

How am I supposed to beat Hannah for Sinnoh? People before had it easy with the level 100 Seaking with lightning rod but now it's really hard.

The way to get to Sinnoh is really overkill, the fact that you'll have to spend around 20k-30k on travelling, catching pokemon etc.

How do I beat Hannah? I'm guessing I'm gonna need to rebuild, catch and level up 5 new pokemon to level 100.

Help :Angry:

How am I supposed to beat Hannah for Sinnoh? People before had it easy with the level 100 Seaking with lightning rod but now it's really hard.

The way to get to Sinnoh is really overkill, the fact that you'll have to spend around 20k-30k on travelling, catching pokemon etc.

How do I beat Hannah? I'm guessing I'm gonna need to rebuild, catch and level up 5 new pokemon to level 100.

Hello :Heart:

To beat Hannah with Seaking you need to first beat Houndoom, then let Machamp use Thunder Punch on your Lightning Rod Seaking 6 times for maximum special attack boost. During those 6 turns you can also use Agility 3 times to obtain Maximum speed, that way you will outspeed her Metagross. If you can not oneshot it with Seaking, give it a Focus Sash to hold to ensure it survives 1 hit.

If none of that works, Eviolite Chansey or Snorlax are both good options to beat Hannah.

(Or)

Use a Curselax with it . You can also use a Chansey with some back up 100lvls

Good luck

To beat Hannah with Seaking you need to first beat Houndoom, then let Machamp use Thunder Punch on your Lightning Rod Seaking 6 times for maximum special attack boost. During those 6 turns you can also use Agility 3 times to obtain Maximum speed, that way you will outspeed her Metagross. If you can not oneshot it with Seaking, give it a Focus Sash to hold to ensure it survives 1 hit.

If none of that works, Eviolite Chansey or Snorlax are both good options to beat Hannah.

(Or)

Good luck

Thanks for the tip but, people have told me that they changed NPC coding so that they'll beat Seaking before any of that happens.

(Or)

Good luck

Thanks for the tip but, people have told me that they changed NPC coding so that they'll beat Seaking before any of that happens.

Seaking alone is not enough. Try using

Metagross, Gliscord, Blissey, Clefable, Slowbro or the strategy I mentioned above. Gl

• 3 weeks later...