problem resolution

hi guys

i have this error:

"Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one

All resolution switches have failed

Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1366x768 fs=0 hz=0)"

how can i fix this problem? i have win10 and use the potable x53s.

thanks

hi guys

i have this error:

"Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one

All resolution switches have failed

Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1366x768 fs=0 hz=0)"

how can i fix this problem? i have win10 and use the potable x53s.

thanks

Hey there!

This is a known error. This will be fixed in the next update. All you have to do is have patience. Good luck :)

if that is known they are working on an update to solve the problem, but for example, I have active memership and I have lost several days for this problem besides this week I had free time to play and I could not use it

Hi Aj,

The resolution error is a Unity bug and should be fixed on the next update being released soon. If the following workaround doesn't help, I'm afraid that you'll need to wait for the update.

The "resolution" issue is known. It will be fixed in a non mandatory client update next time due to being unity engine bug. For now, there is a simple workaround; Keep selecting greater res gradually until you get desired result. If a certain resolution throws an error simply select another one from the same nest.

In simple terms, start changing your resolution, starting at a lower resolution and working up to a higher one, until you're satisfied with the result. If one particular resolution gives you an error, you'll just have to select a different one.

As there is no further information to give on this topic, I'll now lock it. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and I wish you a good day.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.