Happiness

Willmann

Hello!

Is there any way to see how much a pokemon has in happiness in nr.

To avoid losing happiness.

What should I be aware of. How much does let say Pikachu lose if Pikachu dies in battle?

And if I put him in Store/PC Box. Dos he lose any happiness then?

And to use Headbutt how much will happiness be then?

Mvh Robin "IGN = Willmann" willmann

Hello Will,

As [mention]Giorgio25[/mention] has said, you can type "/happy 1-6" in your chat box in-game to see the happiness value of the Pokemon in the slot you specified. (You can find a full list of commands here).

Pokemon do indeed lose part of their happiness when they faint in battle. A Pokemon will lose 5 points of happiness when fainted whilst in battle. However, they do not lose any happiness when deposited into the PC.

Ways to increase happiness are:

• Walking with the Pokemon (1st slot only),
  • Battling with the Pokemon (+1 Point of Happiness per win),
  • Leveling it up (+5 Points of Happiness per level up),
  • Eating EV Reducing Berries or Vitamins (+2 Points of Happiness per berry),
  • Having the Pokemon hold a Soothe Bell (Found as a hidden item in National Park in Johto, also wild Golbats in Mt. Silver have a chance of holding them).

(Gains whilst in battle are doubled when holding a Soothe Bell. Does not apply for berries or vitamins).

Keep in mind that trading a Pokemon will set its happiness to 70 if the current happiness is above that.

Lastly, you'll need 150+ Happiness in order to use Dive and Headbutt outside of battle, and 155+ Happiness in order to use Dig outside of battle.

Let me know if you have any other questions regarding a Pokemon's happiness. :Angel:

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

I'm unsure of what your question entails. Could you be a bit more specific? :Angel:

If there was more Chat commands.

But Its okej Giorgio25 already send a link.

Thanks both of you.

Oh just One more thing..

Is there a way to see when a Pokemon evolve in the game? If not? Is there a guide that I can look at.

Thanks.

I'm unsure of what your question entails. Could you be a bit more specific? :Angel:

If there was more Chat commands.

But Its okej Giorgio25 already send a link.

Thanks both of you.

Oh just One more thing..

Is there a way to see when a Pokemon evolve in the game? If not? Is there a guide that I can look at.

Thanks.

Hello,

As far as I know, the evolutionary chart is the same as the one that Bulbapedia shows. But I am not sure.

Here is a link to all of the Pokemons. If you want to know on which level a certain Pokemon evolves, search for the Pokemon in the list and click on it. Then, choose game data and scroll down and you will find the information you need.

However, there is one more way.

Check out PRO's Pokedex and search for the next form of the Pokemon of which you want to see the evolutionary details. For example, if you see the details of ivysaur, it will show that Bulbasaur evolves to Ivysaur at level 16.

I hope I could help you. Good luck :)