[RED SERVER] SILPH CO

Kiasin

Silph co F11 Givanni battle related

Just wanted to let you know that if you have a bronzor with levatate (probly a mix of ability and type) the only one of his pokemon that can attack you is the pershion, the other 3 will use ground type moves only whitch will always miss becouse of the ability.

Kinda seems like a bug, since he is suposed to be really powerful and such, really enjoying the game thank for all the effort and hard work :)

Silph co F11 Givanni battle related

Just wanted to let you know that if you have a bronzor with levatate (probly a mix of ability and type) the only one of his pokemon that can attack you is the pershion, the other 3 will use ground type moves only whitch will always miss becouse of the ability.

Kinda seems like a bug, since he is suposed to be really powerful and such, really enjoying the game thank for all the effort and hard work :)

I don't think this can be defined as a bug. The appropriate word to define your statements is "ADVANTAGE". I think this is an advantage and not a bug. These were just my opinions. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a stated game mechanic for the story. Not bug related.

[glow=red]-Solved-[/glow]

• Like 1

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.