Good morning. I have a question

Mjh6027

Hello I am a person who lives in South Korea. The reason I put the inquiry into this game is that it is common in the language linguistically, but I would like to select Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English as the common language in the world, so that the popularity of this game will be higher, I think it can be. So if you have a language selection window and want to make it easier for people to play with it. :Frown: :Frown:

-Snip-

Hello mjh6027 :Smile:

Actually, if you want to make a suggestion, you should post your topics in the Suggestions sub forum as this sub forum is appropriate for that.

The suggestion you are making is impossible. Senior Admin, Shamac, had already mentioned that translating the whole story line will never be possible, but menus and options can be translated.

In the words of Shamac:-

Adding and translating other languages in game:-

PRO's main storyline will be kept English as the widely accepted "official" language in the game, even by bilingual players. Only minor things (menus, options, etc) will be translated; however, there is no estimated time frame for this, and it's considered very low-priority.

We've had many suggestions for community-submitted translations to be implemented. However, the community would need access to proprietary code to even think about translating parts of the dialogue, and we will never give out access to our code that way. Since that won't happen, players will just have to wait until staff is ready to start adding translations ourselves.

Another point that’s been brought up is a request for the community to be able to access dialogue scripts, rather than the actual code. However, this will still be denied. First, only a few staff members can access the code, and it takes time to collect the dialogue scripts line-by-line from the code, time that could be better utilized doing other things. Second, PRO is still in development. So instead of focusing on that priority, said staff members would need to divert time and energy away from that to collect dialogue instead, representing a waste of resources. Third, even with a community translation in place, there’s a huge amount of NPCs and story dialogue scripts in PRO that are always being edited and tweaked. Constantly having to update translations alongside these edits would represent a waste of time and resources. Finally, community translations do not guarantee quality control - staff members would need to recheck the dialogue translations after the community has submitted them (adding even more work, which is a huge burden considering the PRO staff already lacks human resources as is).

These were my opinions. Good luck with your journey :Smile:

Hello I am a person who lives in South Korea. The reason I put the inquiry into this game is that it is common in the language linguistically, but I would like to select Chinese, Japanese, Korean, English as the common language in the world, so that the popularity of this game will be higher, I think it can be. So if you have a language selection window and want to make it easier for people to play with it. :Frown: :Frown:

Hi there. First of all, I have moved your topic to the proper subforum which is under the suggestions subforum.

As what [mention]GrandWarden[/mention] had posted from the Read this before making a suggestion topic, I will avoid reposting the wall of text. There are no plans to translate the whole game to other languages for now. Only the options and menus and such would be translated, because it would require too much time to translate everything in-game.

If you would like to chat in your preferred language, you can join or create the channel, if it doesn't exist yet in-game by looking at this guide right here. Make sure to avoid talking in with language other than english in the other channels, as most of them are english only.

I'll now lock this topic as it is answered.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.